Monday, February 13, 2012

The sounds of myself project was more difficult than I originally thought it would be.  For me as a musician I thought the ideas would just flow out, as I tried to organize the piece. The organization was the hardest part for me, but after I found the songs I wanted to use the speaking overdub came much easier. I liked this project more than many other writing assignments I have done in the past.  I thought it gave a fresh view into others in the class.  I believe it helped the other students and me self reflect and think about what really describes us as individuals.
I felt comfortable listening to my own project and was happy with the end result. Although, I believe I could've added much more material to make it an exceptional piece. As I listened to the other pieces in the class I also wish I would've added more personal instrumentation into my project. I liked the creativity shown by the class and it encourages me to be even more creative in future projects. The project that was most memorable for me was Will's project.  I enjoyed his use of piano and the his well thought out speech.

Pax Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.