With this being
a free week where we can blog about what ever we want, I wanted to blog about
Sister Outsider by Lorde and the whole aspect of the class. I have found Sister
Outsider a very interesting book, normally it’s a book I would have never open
or even looked at because normally I like fiction books and if I read a
non-fiction it wouldn’t be a book by a black feminist and lesbian. When I
started to read this book I had a mindset that this is going to be boring and
just read it to get it done for class.
Once, I read a
couple of chapter of Lorde book I began to noticed that I was find the topic interesting
and thinking about it more and more. I think some of her arguments have valid points
and then some of them are way of the wall. I think the whole aspect of silence
is an aspect we all miss in your lives because with technology has taken over
our life and we forget to slow down and just listen to the world and what is
going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.