Thursday, March 8, 2012

Midterm


I am not sure if I achieved exactly what was expected of me in the midterm. In my multimodal project I worked with Flowers for Algernon and focused on Charlie’s happiness before and after the operation. It took me a really long time to figure out how to work the movie maker because I have never used the program before. I enjoyed finding interesting pictures. I found one picture that captured imagination perfectly. I also thought I picked a song that went with the idea of loneliness that Charlie faced. I know that I summarized the essay well, but I am not sure if I interpreted it a right way. Everyone seemed to do something different, yet everyone kept it simple. I really think everyone deserves a good grade because it takes time to create these and we were told there was no exact right or wrong way to do them. Overall, the project was kind of interesting. I was actually mad because I wanted to spend more time on the video, but I had other midterms to study for. I enjoyed reading Flowers for Algernon and it was really exciting to make a video for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, I think you did really well on your project. Flowers for Algernon was such a long story, I bet it was really difficult to narrow down what you wanted to focus on and how you were going to present it. I agree that the project was interesting. Good job overall!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.