Sunday, March 4, 2012

Speaking

As I mentioned in class before, throughout my life silence has never took over my ability to speak. I am a very outspoken person, I am blunt and if I feel like I need to say something, I would say it. I have learned that speaking my mind was always a good thing. However, that only applies to certain people. I think before I speak, I never just blurt out words that would hurt people's feelings. I have no intentions on hurting anyone's feeling with my bluntness and I know that if I spoke too soon, I would say something that would make me look foolish. I've witnessed people who are blunt in a disrespectful way and I do not appreciate that. I think that they would be better off with silence, that way they won't be judged.
Although speaking fits me best, I do have moments where I'd choose to be silent; and I think everyone has these moments. I love speaking my mind but when I first meet people, I may seem a bit shy but it is not because of that. When I meet new people, I like to observe them and see how they are. It is how I have always been. I feel like I can tell what kind of person they are, just by observing them. Other than this, I have no interest in silence. I think that it is awkward when there is silence in the room. Also, I prefer speach because it gives me the opportunity to meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.