Making the movie was extremely new to me. I had a hard time to figure out how to use Windows Movie Maker. As I made the pictures shown longer, I also had to adjust the texts in that period of time as well. This project was time consuming, and making it during midterm week was challenged. I was successful introducing the main idea of the essay "In Search of Our Mothers' Gardens", and found useful scholarly sources to interpret this idea.The texts and pictures were shown nicely. However, there were so many things I need to change. My project included only texts, pictures, and songs. I would like to add video,but I could not find anything useful, and time was not allowed. Additionally, I added the noises of birds, crying babies, digging, crickets, but there was not a smooth transition from songs to these sounds.
I always want to make the slide of my own photos and songs. Thanks to this project, now I know how to make it. And I actually made a slideshow of my photos with songs right after this project. Like what Ms. Lambke said, this class expanded my understanding and developed my creativity.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.