Monday, May 7, 2012
Final blog
When I first signed up for the class, I had no clue what the class would really be about. Through the semester, I have thoroughly enjoyed the readings and the discussions we have had. This class has really showed me what silence and speaking are and just how much they encompass. One of the main things I gained was realization of all the stereotypes surrounding silence and speaking. It was interesting to see how each piece of writing we read had its own unique story but tied into the class and related to to other readings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, every story related to the others very well. That was one of my favorite parts of the class.
ReplyDeleteYes, I like how these assigned readings in related to the use of speech and silence. Also, I love how Ms. Lambke arranged these readings in order, starting with the Sister Outsider and Unspoken which defines speech and silence, then followed by giving examples of them in other texts.
ReplyDelete