Monday, May 7, 2012
Final Blog Post
At the start of this year, I signed up for a class about speaking and silence not knowing what to expect. Now, at the end of the semester, I can honestly say I've learned a lot about rhetoric and literature. Beginning with Helen of Troy and ending with Roy of America, I've been able to connect themes across different texts. It was surprising how the main topic of these texts was different, but Ms. Lambke still managed to help us connect them. I also very much enjoyed the different project types throughout the semester, as it helped keep things interesting and allow us to think in new ways. Overall, I think that the semester has been a productive and interesting one, and I know that I have learned a lot from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with your opening two sentences. Not knowing what to expect has made it that much better and more productive.
ReplyDeleteI completely forgot about Helen of Troy. I actually really liked that reading and pondering if Helen was to blame. I think everyone now could speak about how important rhetoric is, as well as silence. It has been a good class, different from a normal one.
ReplyDelete